- All natural bi-phase water and oil formula effectively removes regular and highly resistant waterproof make-up, while strengthening eye lashes.
- Enriched with soothing Cucumber and hydrating Sea Kelp.
- Intended for all skin types, including sensitive.
- Results: soft, clean and comfortable skin with a refreshing effect.
- Free of artificial fragrance, colors, parabens, sulfates, alcohol, mineral oil and silicone.
- 100% Natural.
Carin’ duo is all natural and silicone free bi-phase cleanser that effortlessly removes even the most stubborn makeup, even waterproof. Yet, it’s soothing, refreshing and gentle to the skin. It’s multi-purpose cleanser that contains micellar technology. Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil and makeup without harsh rubbing, while conditioning and refreshing delicate eye area and leaving skin perfectly clean and soft without an oily residue. Alcohol-free, artificial fragrance-free, silicone-free.
Often the makeup remover will arrive with a frothy/foamy consistency due to being shaken up during shipment. This is normal and if the bottle is left to settle for 24-48 hours the contents will return to its normal state, which is separated into two parts (bi-phase): oil and water phase.
Water (Aqua), C15-19 Alkane, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Esters, Olive Squalene Oil, Lactobacillus Ferment, Decyl Glucoside, Malachite Extract, Sodium Chloride, Prunus Domestica (Plum) Fruit Extract, Phenethyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Laminaria Digitata (Sea Kelp) Extract.
Shake well to mix two phases. Thoroughly saturate 2 cotton pads. Gently press each pad over each eye for a few seconds, then gently wipe without rubbing. Continue to wipe all over until skin is completely clean from makeup. Can be used daily. No need to rinse, but it’s optional. Use as the first step in your cleansing ritual.
Important Q & A
Can I use it if I am pregnant?
Yes, it's safe to use while pregnant.